Access to and use of this site by the user (“you”) is only permitted if the present terms and conditions are accepted. The site must not be used or visited unless the present conditions are accepted. By accessing this site, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
Access to this site is subject to the following terms and conditions:
- The present site and all the information contained within it, including names, images, photographs and reproductions, logos, and trademarks, are the property of SMEG S.p.A. or its affiliates (collectively, “SMEG”), and are protected by trademark, copyright, patent, and other applicable laws and legislation. All the products, images and reproductions, logos, trademarks, copyrights, and patents, are the exclusive property of SMEG. No other party is licensed to or has the right to use the above mentioned property. The content of this site cannot be interpreted as attributing licensing rights to use products or distinctive SMEG logos/designs. Any infringement will be prosecuted by SMEG on the grounds of trademark, copyright, patent, and other applicable laws and legislation.
- The products and services described in the present site will be delivered or provided only subject to availability, and publication on the site does not constitute any form of guarantee of availability, sale, suitability for specific uses, or conformity to specific legislation. SMEG cannot be held responsible in a contractual way, or in any way not specified herein, for any damage (including indirect or unquantifiable damages) arising from the impossibility of use, or loss of data or profits which is in any way connected to the use of this site.
- USE OF THIS SITE IS AT THE SOLE RISK OF THE USER. THE SITE IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO RESTRICT OR TERMINATE YOUR ACCESS TO THE SITE OR ANY FEATURE OR PART THEREOF AT ANY TIME. SMEG EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND ANY WARRANTIES THAT MATERIALS ON THE SITE ARE NON-INFRINGING, AS WELL AS WARRANTIES IMPLIED FROM A COURSE OF PERFORMANCE OR COURSE OF DEALING; THAT ACCESS TO THE SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE; THAT THE SITE WILL BE SECURE; THAT THE SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES THE SITE AVAILABLE WILL BE VIRUS-FREE; OR THAT INFORMATION ON THE SITE WILL BE COMPLETE, ACCURATE, OR TIMELY. IF YOU DOWNLOAD ANY MATERIALS FROM THIS SITE, YOU DO SO AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK. YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF ANY SUCH MATERIALS. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM SMEG OR THROUGH OR FROM THE SITE SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. SMEG DOES NOT MAKE ANY WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE OF THE MATERIALS ON THIS SITE IN TERMS OF THEIR COMPLETENESS, CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, ADEQUACY, USEFULNESS, TIMELINESS, RELIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE. IN CERTAIN JURISDICTIONS, THE LAW MAY NOT PERMIT THE DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES, SO THE ABOVE DISCLAIMER MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. YOU HEREBY ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT YOU ASSUME FULL RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE USE OF THE SITE. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT ANY INFORMATION YOU SEND OR RECEIVE DURING YOUR USE OF THE SITE MAY NOT BE SECURE, AND MAY BE INTERCEPTED BY UNAUTHORIZED PARTIES. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE SITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK, AND THAT THE SITE IS MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU AT NO CHARGE. RECOGNIZING SUCH, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, NEITHER SMEG S.p.A. NOR ITS AFFILIATES, SUPPLIERS, OR THIRD PARTY CONTENT PROVIDERS, WILL BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR OTHER DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY RELATED TO THE SITE, OR ANY OTHER SITE YOU ACCESS THROUGH A LINK FROM THIS SITE, OR FROM ANY ACTIONS WE TAKE OR FAIL TO TAKE AS A RESULT OF COMMUNICATIONS YOU SEND TO US, OR THE DELAY OR INABILITY TO USE THE SITE, OR FOR ANY INFORMATION, PRODUCTS, OR SERVICES ADVERTISED IN OR OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITE, SMEG’S REMOVAL OR DELETION OF ANY MATERIALS SUBMITTED OR POSTED ON ITS SITE, OR OTHERWISE ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF THE SITE, WHETHER BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF SMEG, ITS AFFILIATES OR ANY OF ITS SUPPLIERS HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF DAMAGES. THIS DISCLAIMER APPLIES, WITHOUT LIMITATION, TO ANY DAMAGES OR INJURY ARISING FROM ANY FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE, ERROR, OMISSION, INTERRUPTION, DELETION, DEFECTS, DELAY IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION, COMPUTER VIRUSES, FILE CORRUPTION, COMMUNICATION-LINE FAILURE, NETWORK OR SYSTEM OUTAGE, YOUR LOSS OF PROFITS, OR THEFT, DESTRUCTION, UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO, ALTERATION OF, LOSS, OR USE OF ANY RECORD OR DATA, AND ANY OTHER TANGIBLE OR INTANGIBLE LOSS. YOU SPECIFICALLY ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT NEITHER SMEG NOR ITS SUPPLIERS SHALL BE LIABLE FOR ANY DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF ANY USER OF THE SITE. YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY FOR ANY OF THE ABOVE CLAIMS OR ANY DISPUTE WITH SMEG IS TO DISCONTINUE YOUR USE OF THE SITE. YOU AND SMEG AGREE THAT ANY CAUSE OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THE SITE MUST COMMENCE WITHIN ONE (1) YEAR AFTER THE CAUSE OF ACTION ACCRUES, OR THE CAUSE OF ACTION IS PERMANENTLY BARRED. BECAUSE SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY LASTS, OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, ALL OR A PORTION OF THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
- SMEG is not responsible if information made available on this site is not accurate, complete, or current. The material on this site is provided for general information only, and should not be relied upon or used as the sole basis for making decisions without consulting primary, more accurate, more complete, or more timely sources of information. This site may include publications with technical specifications which are inaccurate or contain typographical errors. While SMEG will attempt to correct inaccuracies or errors promptly, we are under no obligation to do so. The data contained on the site may be incorrect, as the site may be updated only periodically. Modification of the information on the site may be updated subsequent to actual modifications made on products or details relevant to them. Any reliance on the material on this site is at the risk of the user. SMEG can, at any time, and without warning, make modifications to the present terms and conditions of access, and this applies to all other parts of the site.
- SMEG will not be held responsible for the content of sites linked to the Internet website, nor for any problems which may arise through indirect connection through links. SMEG cannot control the privacy policies of such linked sites, and you should review the policies of such sites before using them.
- SMEG publicizes all of its own products on this site. This does not mean that all of the products are marketed in each country. Neither does it mean that SMEG intends to market the products in each country, or that the products – if they are marketed – will be immediately available in any specific country. Clients are invited to contact the SMEG S.p.A. head office directly to gain any necessary up-to-date information.
-This site is controlled and operated in Italy. The present terms and conditions of access to the site are governed by Italian law, and any eventual disputes arising from its use will be subject to the jurisdiction of the Tribunale di Reggio Emilia, Italy. We recognize that it is possible for you to obtain access to this site from any jurisdiction in the world, but we have no practical ability to prevent such access. If any material on this site, or your use of the site, is contrary to the laws of the place where you are when you access it, the site is not intended for you, and we ask you not to use the site. You are responsible for informing yourself of the laws of your jurisdiction and complying with them.
- These terms and any policies or operating rules posted on this site constitute the entire agreement and understanding between you and SMEG with respect to the subject matter thereof, and supersede all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether oral or written, between the parties with respect to such subject matter. A printed version of these Terms and Conditions for Access to the Website shall be admissible in judicial or administrative proceedings based on or relating to use of the site to the same extent, and subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form.
- ANY USER WHO DOES NOT WHOLLY ACCEPT THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE SITE IS INSTRUCTED TO TERMINATE CONNECTION WITH THE SITE IMMEDIATELY.
Should further information be required, write to email@example.com or to:
Via Leonardo da Vinci 4
42016 Guastalla (RE)
Or call Tel.: + 39 (0)522 82 11.